Shielded CAT6 Network 24-Port Patch Panel, 1U Rack Mount
Our preloaded shielded CAT6 patch panel is perfect for protecting your high-speed network from noise and EMI (Electromagnetic interference) especially when the copper cables run near power cables. Additionally, this CAT6 patch panel has a 24-port configuration and contains flush mounted RJ45 ports. This patch panel is Power Over Ethernet (POE) compatible, meeting and exceeding industry standards, ensuring safety and maximizing the performance of your network.
Product quality is essential to a reliable network. Our CAT6 patch panel meets UL standards and is UL Listed. Additionally, this patch panel is RoHS compliant and also meets TIA/EIA 568A & 568B standards. The RJ45 ports mount flush against the panel's face which help eliminate cable snags and create a professional aesthetic. This CAT6 Patch Panel is not only ideal for speed and efficiency but also great for cable organization.
Durability & Strength
To ensure our CAT6 Patch Panel's durability and strength, we use 16 gauge steel with rounded edges. Our patch panel includes gold plated phosphor bronze RJ45 contacts that allow you to plug in your patch cable multiple times without diminishing signal quality.
- Premium Shielded CAT6 Patch Panel
- 24 Flush Mounted RJ45 Ports
- Made From Solid 16 Gauge Steel With Rounded Edges
- Suitable For 22-26 AWG Stranded And Solid CAT6 Cable
- Supports POE
- 19" Rack And Enclosure Mountable
- TIA/EIA 568A And 568B Compliant
- UL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- Ground Wire 18 AWG, 40cm long included
- 4 qty Rack Mount Screws Included
- Qty 24 - 3" Zip Ties included